From white-water rafting to temple-hopping, there’s rather a lot to see and do in Coorg. Visit this beautiful land seems like a dream. Coorg is understood for its beautiful tea gardens, distinctive wildlife, fascinating historic previous and construction, and naturally the good hospitality. Now we’re going to discuss concerning the good homestays in Coorg.
Homestays in Coorg, are plentiful and unfold throughout the region. It can be very difficult to decide which homestay is best for you, as they’re all so attention-grabbing. Significantly, homestays situated away from the main town Madikeri could possibly be pretty isolated and are best suited to travelers preferring nature over standard sightseeing.
Listed under are 10 of the right homestays in Coorg for all budgets.
Notting Hill Homestay – Madikeri Homestay
In case you are a gaggle of mates touring collectively (or an enormous family), you may very well respect the lodging at Notting Hill Homestay. The comfortable maroon-colored Madikeri Homestay is self-contained with three bedrooms (two have linked bogs), an entrance room, a consuming room, and a kitchen. The hosts current superb service and hospitality. It will truly actually really feel like a home away from residence!
• Address : 1428, Stuart Hill, Madikeri, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phone Number : 99400 52900 / 98406 00527.
• Website : https://business.google.com/website/notting-hill-homestay
• Cost: 9,000 rupees per night for the whole house. Individual rooms can also be booked.
Serene Woods – Coorg Homestay
This premium homestay is a type of close to a metropolis nonetheless you’d certainly not assume so on account of it’s so serene (just like its title!) and surrounded by forest. All you could hear is the sound of birds. Customer lodging is equipped in 5 separate luxurious cottages with balconies. There’s moreover a typical consuming house with a kitchen that serves native delicacies and quite a lot of completely different dishes. Quite a lot of video video games are obtainable for leisure. Pals may even stroll throughout the property and to a seasonal private waterfall.
• Address : Ibnivalavadi Village, Madikeri, Kodagu District, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phone Number : 9886220933 / 9482022348 / 9741022348.
• Website : www.serenewoods.co.in
• Cost : Around 5,500-6000 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Gowri Nivas – Ideal for Families
Gowri Nivas is a delightfully reworked earlier ancestral property with a useful metropolis location, inside strolling distance of Raja’s Seat—certainly one of many principal sights. The host’s intention to produce an opulent hold at a fairly priced worth. There are 4 uniquely embellished customer rooms, two within the principal dwelling and two cottage rooms. The cottage rooms are rather a lot quieter and private and have fairly porches to take a seat down out on. Nonetheless, households with kids might select the room with an attic within the dwelling. The hosts actually have a property, 40 kilometers from Madikeri on the foothills of Tadiyendamol, Coorg’s highest peak. It’s a peaceful place for a picnic.
• Address : Gowri Nivas, P.O. Box 138, New extension, Madikeri Kodagu – 571201.
• Telephone : 8272228597 / 9448193822.
• Website : www.gowrinivas.com
• Cost : 4,000-6,000 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Sai Sadan – Best Homestays in Coorg
At Sai Sadan, associates get your entire bottom floor of the host’s bungalow to themselves. It’s completely furnished and self-contained and as well as situated in town. There are two bedrooms, kitchen, consuming room and hall. The rooms are clean and simple, and with a lot of toys and video games to take care of children occupied. This makes it an excellent alternative for households. Tasty vegetarian home-cooked meals are served, for people who select them.
• Address : 155/A, Subramanya Nagar, Karthik Road, Coorg Dist, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phone Number : 8660023946.
• Website : saisadanhomestay.com
• Cost : Around 4,000 rupees per night for two people, including meals.
Honey Pot Properties – Coorg Homestay
Honey Pot Properties has three trendy, architecturally designed cottages in a small cluster, situated a short distance away from the hosts’ residence. Each cottage has a loft, which is good for youths to sleep in. There’s moreover a separate development with additional customer rooms. Children will love participating within the treehouse on the property. The homestay is prepared on an infinite 225-acre plantation, and the hosts present everyday excursions of it.
• Address : Sandalkad Estate, Ibinawalawadi, Madikeri Mysore Road, P. B. No.50, Madikeri, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phone Number : 9448720382 / 9448106100.
• Website : honeypothomes.com
• Cost : 4,500-5,500 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Silver Brook Property Homestay – Madikeri Homestay
This award-winning and eco-friendly Madikeri homestay are on an espresso and spice property with a perennial brook flowing through it. Its ample pure setting entices many birds and butterflies. There are 5 customer rooms: Two are within the principal bungalow, two are interconnected and individually positioned, and one is totally neutral. The first bungalow is fantastically furnished with antiques, floor tiles made by artisans in a distant village in Tamil Nadu, and residential home windows and doorways crafted out of recycled wood from demolished homes. Providers embody board video games, hammocks, a library, and TVs. Connoisseur vegetarian and non-vegetarian meals are served.
• Address : Kadagadal Village, Madikeri – Siddapur Road, Coorg, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phon Number : 9945815485 / 8105311309.
• Website : www.silverbrookestate.com
• Cost : 5,000-6,000 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Victorian Verandaz – Madikeri Homestay
Victorian Verandaz affords colonial experience by staying in an earlier British-style cottage with a veranda within the entrance. It’s set subsequent to a planter’s bungalow that’s carried out host to Coorg aristocracy, British officers, navy officers, and planters over its 100 years of existence. The cottage has two simple customer rooms with a linked restroom and a consuming room. This makes it appealingly private for households and associates touring collectively. A highlight is a tour throughout the hosts’ lush property in a 1966 Willys jeep.
• Address : Kadagadal Village, Madikeri – Chettalli – Sidapur Road, Coorg, Karnataka – 571201.
• Phone Number : 9448059850 / 9449768800.
• Website : www.victorianverandaz.com
• Cost : 2,950 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Coorg Little Jungle Homestay – Coorg Homestay
Picturesque Little Jungle Homestay has a tranquil enchantment that may considerably attraction to anyone desperate to loosen up and rejuvenate amid nature. The congenial husband and partner hosts left their firm careers to open the homestay, which is their ardor. The property is situated deep contained within the forest on a 30-acre espresso, spice, and fruit property. Customer lodging is equipped in three blocks with merely furnished rooms of assorted sizes, making it an attention-grabbing getaway for households and mates. There’s moreover a typical consuming house. Pet householders, do discover that this homestay is pet-friendly!
• Address : Belur Village, Somwarpet Taluk, Coorg, Karnataka – 571236.
• Phone Number : 9483509173 / 8317466896.
• Website : www.coorglittlejungle.com
• Cost : 4,500 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Kedakal Property – Best Homestays in Coorg
Kedakal Property has one attribute that items it apart from most homestays—doorways swimming pools and Jacuzzi! The three customer rooms are contained throughout the host’s renovated four-bedroom colonial bungalow (the hosts occupy the remaining room). It was constructed throughout the early 1900s on the property’s espresso plantation. The hosts moreover private a pristine evergreen forest with a river a short distance away, which could possibly be visited on a day journey. Quad bike utilizing is an extra train that’s on the market for people who love journeys.
• Address : The Kedakal Estate, Kedakal Post, Suntikoppa, North Coorg , Karnataka – 571237.
• Phone Number : 9448284341 / 8105166908 / 8272239140.
• Website : www.kedakal.com
• Cost : From around 6,000 rupees per night for two people, including breakfast.
Eco Habitat – Best Homestays in Coorg
Presumably Coorg’s most luxurious homestay, Eco Habitat has two lovely villas, each with its private enclosed private plunge pool! As its title suggests, the homestay has an eco-friendly focus. It has a pure coconut farm, along with vanilla and cardamom crops, and a small dairy to produce milk and biogas for the kitchen. Water is heated by firewood sourced from the farm. Pals can merely loosen up and do nothing, or participate in each type of motion along with pure farming, four-wheel driving, river rafting, jungle safaris, trekking, and interacting with elephants. Children will love the cattle too!
• Address : Sri Balaji Farm, Chickbettagere Village, Kushalnagar, Coorg, Karnataka – 571234.
• Phone Nomber : 9945364006 / 9448127245.
• Website : www.ecohabitat.in
• Cost : 6,000-7,000 rupees per night for a double. Breakfast, served in the garden if you wish, is included.
So, in case you’re in Coorg, I can not deny that this beautiful place has made an eternal place in your bucket guidelines.
Read More : What is Homestay?
Best Homestay in Coorg || Coorg Homestay || Madikeri Homestay.